Well the months have by passed again, and now in New Zealand we have counted down from our Level 4 Lockdown to Level 1. We have almost returned to "normal" but many businesses are still trying to recover and as our borders are still closed our tourism industry is in disarray. But best of all, our people are well and we have had a miraculous escape from the virus.
The hunt is hosted by Kate at http://livelovecraftme.blogspot.co.uk/ with the description:
Words for June 2020 inspired by #30dayswild organised by the Wildlife Trusts UK
My garden, Flowers, Insects, Sunset/sunrise, Something wild!, Your own choice
My garden
Flowers
These lovely natural flowers were on all the tables at my god-daughters wedding a year ago. The wedding had a country feel and was held in a wool shed (shearing shed).






Wow that is a very handsome sculpture, bronze has a lovely deep patina and I love how the colour evolves as it ages. Your woodpigeon is so much prettier than the english variety, thank you for joining in x
ReplyDeleteThank you, Kate, for your kind comments, I really enjoy being able to join in when I can. Vivienne
DeleteLovely photos, thank you for sharing them. I love the bronze leaf too, I think that's my favourite. The pigeon too is beautiful! Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you, I'm glad you like the Leaf, it's actually in our Botanic Gardens so I thought it fitted right in this month.
DeleteI too like the bronze leaf. I prefer the colour of your wood pigeon to ours; I like birds but for some reason not pigeons. Yes, I found the bee. Take care.
ReplyDeleteThank you for popping by, the kereru has a white front which you can't see in that photo so i might pop up another picture to show that too.
DeleteIt's interesting to hear about lockdown in your part of the world and like everyone else I love the sculpture.
ReplyDeleteThank you, we do seem to have been lucky so far with the virus but we do now have new cases, although they are all at the border where any returning Kiwis are required to isolate in government managed facilities for 14 days.
DeleteA great set of photos, I love the leaf sculpture and the sunrise :)
ReplyDeleteThank you, we do get some lovely sunrises given that we look due east from that window but we have hills to our west so no sunsets.
DeleteHi Vivienne! I've just popped over from Kates for the June photo hunt....a tad late but never mind! I'm in Tasmania and we too seem to be moving forward from strict lockdowns. So long as or borders stay closed for a wee bit longer, we should be good ;o)
ReplyDeleteLovely to visit you. I love the blue butterflies
Thank you for popping over on the blog, it seems it will be a while before we can even pop over the ditch, let alone anywhere else.
Delete